Yahoo Search Búsqueda en la Web

Resultado de búsqueda

  1. History. It was later the Cambridge and County High School for Boys, and then finally the Cambridgeshire High School for Boys. It had around 600 boys in 1970, with 150 in the sixth form. It was transformed into Hills Road Sixth Form College in the 1974 reorganisation of education in Cambridgeshire . The Cambridgeshire High School for ...

  2. 3 de jun. de 2022 · Cambridgeshire High School for Boys. Publication date. 1950. Usage. Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International. Topics. Cambridgeshire, Hills Road Sixth Form College, Brinley Newton-John. Collection. opensource. Language. English.

  3. Cambridge and County School for Boys (Formerly known as) Hills Road Sixth Form College (Later known as) Date: 1899-2012: Places: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire; Functions, occupations and...

  4. Beyond The Cambridge and County High School for Boys major developments were taking shape concerning the provision of education across the country. In 1965 the Labour Government of Harold Wilson issued Circular 10/65 instructing local education authorities to prepare options for the reorganisation of schools in their jurisdiction to a comprehensive system.

  5. 1903: 25 Sep. (from the newspaper) The Cambridge & County School for Boys, which during the past four years has been very insufficiently accommodated at St Columba’s Hall, reached an important stage in its career. The builders were displaced by the boys at the new school house that has been erected upon Hills Road and henceforth the scholars ...

  6. Hills Road Sixth Form College was established on 15 September 1974 on the site of the former Cambridgeshire High School for Boys, when education in Cambridgeshire was reorganised on a comprehensive basis, and grammar schools and secondary moderns were replaced by a system of (mainly) 11-16 comprehensive schools and sixth form colleges.

  7. La Cambridgeshire High School for Boys fue fundada como Cambridge and County School for Boys en Cambridge, Inglaterra, en 1900. Más tarde fue la escuela secundaria para niños de Cambridge and County, y finalmente la escuela secundaria para niños de Cambridgeshire. Tenía alrededor de 600 niños en 1970, de los cuales 150 estaban en sexto grado.