Yahoo Search Búsqueda en la Web

Resultado de búsqueda

  1. At the Forefront of Education. The Tenafly Public School District is known for its academic excellence and student achievement across all six schools. We hope you explore this site to learn more about all we have to offer! Home - Tenafly High School.

  2. Tenafly High School is a four-year comprehensive community public high school in Tenafly in Bergen County, in the U.S. state of New Jersey, serving students in ninth through twelfth grades as the lone secondary school of the Tenafly Public Schools.

  3. Overview of Tenafly High School. Tenafly High School is ranked 31st within New Jersey. Students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® coursework and exams. The AP®...

  4. 9 de may. de 2024 · Tenafly High School located in Tenafly, New Jersey - NJ. Find Tenafly High School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats.

  5. Tenafly High School is a top rated, public school located in TENAFLY, NJ. It has 1,185 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 61% of students are at least proficient in math and 78% in reading.

  6. Tenafly High School; Tenafly Middle School; Malcolm S. Mackay Elementary School; Ralph S. Maugham Elementary School; J. Spencer Smith Elementary School; Walter Stillman Elementary School

  7. Top 5%. Tel: (201) 816-6614. SAVE SCHOOL. Serving 1,228 students in grades 9-12, Tenafly High School ranks in the top 5% of all schools in New Jersey for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 10%).